The College should be a scientific minaret distinguished locally and an international leader, regionally and internationally, renowned in the field of nursing. That is by providing specialized programs distinct academically to graduate national cadres trained and able to offer the best and the finest health services to raise the level of health behavior in the community. The College wants as well to become a leader among institutions of higher education of nursing at both the local, regional or global levels
The College of Nursing - University of Northern Borders- is committed to graduate qualified nurses who are able to compete in local labor markets through high-quality educational program and a stimulating learning environment and qualified human resources. The College is committed to the development of research activities as well as participating in the health services that are relevant to the community.
The College supports the overall personal and professional skills among students through self-directed learning activities taking into account the cultural, moral and religious values of the Saudi Arabian society. It is also committed to provide an outstanding education to prepare nurses qualified to adapt to different conditions and have sufficient flexibility to meet the needs of Saudi society, and to provide integrated health care to patients. The faculty will achieve its mission by making the goals of excellence and innovation in nursing education and practice of leadership and Scientific Research
1. The preparation of highly qualified nurses who are trained to use the latest medical devices.
2. Spreading health awareness among members of society.
3. Conduct research necessary for the development of health care in the region at different levels
4. Specialized actors to participate in all the activities that are designed to serve the health of citizens and provide preventive service.
5. Seeking accreditation from the National Assessment and Accreditation
6. Provide academic and administrative environment conducive to learning and creativity and production.
7. Cooperation with the Ministry of Health and other relevant colleges in the Kingdom in order to achieve the development of the quality of training in all disciplines of the college.
8. Develop and implement programs of continuing education for all employees of the college according to their specialties.